The game is just becoming a chore to me at this point. I think it's time for a brreak.
I've had a lot of fun with dbd over tge years but it's just not fun anymore. To me at least. DS BT is so strong that it's run 24/7 by almost everyone. You always see it. Solo que is so bad that it almost forces ppl to 4 stack half the time. A lot of the 4 stacks are just toxic at least here on Xbox. 3 gens popped within the first 2 minutes a lot of the time. And then I get msgs from the 4 stack just calling me trash being sore winners. It's getting really emotionally draining Tbh. The game is definitely survivor sided and get msgs from sore winners is just getting old. The hatch counting as an escape against the killer bc it spawned next to the last survivor is getting annoying when trying to rank up. Mori's need to be changed for killers. The keys have been so annoying for the longest time. And Freddy and doctor have been a bit too strong. That last one is purely my opinion. But the rest hasn't bern fun to deal with for so long. I think there meeds to be a better way to report toxicity. And one more thing the match making is so unfair all the time. I've never been red rank ever and I get a 4 stack red rank swf more than half the time. Sounds ranty and I apologize for that but I just got done with a play session and and kinda mad just from the all the msgs from sore winners. And I just wanted to rant/vent before I take a break for a bit.
Comments