What if we made Pop early game?

Lets say for the first 2 hooks PGTW activates. For the next 45 secs it regresses 100% of total gen progress.

Pops effective times to use it are like 8 times? After that it's just overkill and not needed. 8x25%= 200% regression. But instead of spreading it over the whole game you can set back to zero 2 gens.

Because I think we have way too many gen regressing perks and making some of them a little bit different would help to make a 4 gen regressing build a little bit less oppressive. You could combine the new Pop with Corrupt intervention. Both together were pretty awesome. You have some insane early game pressure (you really need) and you don't screw over the team the whole midgame... You also get a high reward for downing survivor early.


I would love to see that. Everytime I play killer I wished I had sth during the early game that reduces the pressure to sth you can actually deal with without playing like a D. and hoping that the team falls for it.

I mean it sucks as a survivor but on the other side: As a survivor you would know that the killer runs pop and once you know it you also know that the killer has only one stack left on Pop. So you can play around it or try to split the gen progress. Even if it still sucks to lose a whole gen.

Comments