oh, you get iridescent "benevolent" by dying early

after trying for a long time to get iridescent benevolent for a challenge, I just finally discovered that it's easy to get by just doing one unhook and one heal and then IMMEDIATELY SUICIDING. This seems like a badly-designed scoring mechanism. :(

Comments

  • Getting iridescent benevolent is pretty easy even without doing this. Just getting 2 safe unhooks seems to always get iridescent for me.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Getting iridescent benevolent is pretty easy even without doing this. Just getting 2 safe unhooks seems to always get iridescent for me.

    I'll give that a try next time.

  • Interesting - why does the suiciding ensure the benevolent? Do you lose points during the game if you're alive?

  • @SquashDBD said:

    Interesting - why does the suiciding ensure the benevolent? Do you lose points during the game if you're alive?

    I believe time spent with teammates on hook detracts from benevolent so the optimal strat is to hook bomb with BT and then #########, heals are also worth a lot so We'll Make It is good for pipping.