How does cross progression work?
I play on PC (Steam) and Nintendo Switch. Apparently cross progression for these platforms were supposed to be available in September. How or where do I get it to work?
I play on PC (Steam) and Nintendo Switch. Apparently cross progression for these platforms were supposed to be available in September. How or where do I get it to work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs haven't made it available yet. I'm waiting too.
Devs really said it would be available in September and didn't tell anyone they wouldn't be ready. Not mad, just sad.
Yeah I was hoping September too, I actually heard a rumor it won't be available till mid-November which really made me sad.