Nerf all pls
I think the killer are too... OP, so please, do a global nerf for all of killer and survivor, please... The community is toxic with this OP perk and camping...
I think the killer are too... OP, so please, do a global nerf for all of killer and survivor, please... The community is toxic with this OP perk and camping...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uhuh, no. Don’t colors should be nerfed. I can’t believe the people who use them. Some people could HAVE THEIR EYES HURT!!!
Can we nerf the discussion boards?
Can I nerf your opinion. I believe it’s absolute trash, and you should be cleansed from existence, and forever have a p3 Claudette t-bagging the place where you once stood, with your grave marker merely saying, TOXIC
Ochido will forgive my sins...
You dare mention he who can’t be named!? You shall forever be tortured by __TOXIC__ THOTS. You will burn in the fiery depths of Freddy’s boiler room, sat right next to meth-head Quinton.
Are you scared yet!
Git gud.
Your only way of forgiveness, is to everyday; kneel in front of a closest, and pray to your lord and master Dwight, beginning with “FORGIVE ME DADDY FOR I’VE BEEN NAUGHTY
Never. Ace is my daddy. Dwight's a closet fetishist.
**TRIGGERED**
Can you calm down ?...
I agree with the post, please nerf all those trees and rocks that get in my way when i'm running from the Killer.