Survivors, please try soul guard to take advantage of the meta.
Since ruin and undying is the new meta, you're going to be cursed for a while, and as long as you're cursed, you can pick yourself up off the ground.
This means you have unbreakable as long as the hex lasts, which is pretty amazing, and helps your team out when the killers starts slugging with their ruin up.
At least give this perk a try if you have it, it's a lot of fun :]
Comments
I have. I’ve been running all of Steve’s perks, and Soul Guard. I really enjoy these perks.
Steves perks are really good, I don't know why I don't see more people running second wind or camaraderie.
I have the opposite approach. Using Detective’s Hunch to get the totems taken out relatively early. No reason to be afraid Hexes when you know where all the totems are. Right?
Yeah, I switch between using soul guard and DT/IS, both are very fun builds, one gives me free pickups, the other gives me free points and free heals.