Idea: Event/Costums For Dead By Daylight (Naughty Bear)
I will assume most people have forgotten the fact that Behavior Interactive was the developer for the game "Naughty Bear" back in 2010.
Im not saying make Naughty Bear a killer, its possible yeah. Thats not what Im getting at, the concept is basiclly the same from Naughty Bear to Dead by Daylight.
A Killer is trying to sacrifice Partygoers/Military/Zombie Bears/Magical Bears. So Im asking would this work as an event/costume type cross over?
Side note: I do miss this game, still I do go back and play it here and there.
I would like to hear other peoples thoughts on this,
Comments
I'd love it lol, I still play Naughty Bear 1 and 2 on PS3, and would buy a 3rd title in a heartbeat but yea, I wouldn't mind something like that.
Also wouldn't mind Naughty Bear as a Killer just for how hilarious it would be๐๐๐
in 1997 they also made the game "Jersey Devil"
while it isn't related to Naughty Bear, it would still be cool if mentioned. I mean, look at him, does he look like someone that doesn't kill. He comes for a platformer that jumps, jumps could maybe refer to bounce, bouncing off walls. maybe he's a blight skin?
I don't play DBD but I know how bad I want a Naughty bear re-release since I only have the demo and the 360 stores shut TF DOWN ๐คง
Someone once mentioned bringing in the other bears he kills as survivors lol and at this point u have to wonder where the line is drawn as "this doesnt fit into dbd" when naughtybear is alredy in the game.