As a Killer if I swing at 3 players healing 1. it should hit all of them.

I had a really toxic game against 2 megs a Dwight and a Jake. 3 of them would heal one of them and I'd only ever hit the person being healed. It felt like I was swiping through one of the megs. I couldn't hit her no matter what I did. it was super annoying and of course they had borrowed time so I couldn't stop them from doing anything. I couldn't even hit them on gens when they were right in front of me they'd just run off.


It was unreal.

Comments

  • If you saw three survivors healing a fourth, then they were either cheating or abusing a glitch, which would explain the other... oddities. The maximum has been 2 for a while now.

  • Three Survivors can’t heal the fourth and you’re saying that you kept going through one of the Megs? Sounds like you ran into some cheaters.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    Three Survivors can’t heal the fourth and you’re saying that you kept going through one of the Megs? Sounds like you ran into some cheaters.

    if that's the case then they really should do something about cheating apparently there's anti cheat software but it's ineffective