weird pallet stuns.

I was playing a game as Amanda and I was chasing survivors and was respecting the pallets, I was going around the pallet so I wouldn't be hit by a pallet drop. All I did was walk by the pallet not even facing it, a good bit out from it and I was still getting stunned by them. Just felt weird. similar to head on when I walk by a locker and I'm not too close to it or facing it. Same idea I guess.

Comments

  • I get hit by those all the time. Sometimes I'll even stand back and still get hit. Just another thing in the survivors' favor.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I get hit by those all the time. Sometimes I'll even stand back and still get hit. Just another thing in the survivors' favor.

    It's weird but I hear the same thing on each side Survivors say the game is killer favored and killers say it's survivor favored. After playing both sides I'd have to agree that it is leaned in favour of survivors by just a little bit.

  • Palletz hitboxes are ridiculous. The other day I got stunned by one, then broke it, but my character actually moved FORWARD during the animation. You can get stunned from furthger away than kicking distance.