The Kate Gambit (Boil Over + Flip Flop)

For the fun of it I thought I would mention a Build that I like to do. I run Boil Over + Flip Flop and always put in the Offering to move the Hooks further apart. I'm also keep to adding Deliverance and either Lithe or Self Care. When I do this build I'm always trying to make my runs to way out in the middle of nowhere, particularly as far from hooks as I can manage. I also tend (if I have a toolkit and gloves) to sab the Hook nearest me when I'm working a Generator. I've found it can be pretty effective and a lot of laughs.

Comments

  • Why Kate Gambit? Why not Ash Gambit?

    Better yet, what about the non-sexist Kash Gambit! ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @Buttercake said:

    Why Kate Gambit? Why not Ash Gambit?

    Better yet, what about the non-sexist Kash Gambit! ๐Ÿ˜„

    Because I like Kate better than the Ash? :) That and most people don't expect Kate to have Flip Flop but they ASSUME Ash has it and he gets picked up right away.