Splinter offerings
I think they should return idk why they were ever retired. Am I the only one that thinks they should come back?
I think they should return idk why they were ever retired. Am I the only one that thinks they should come back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Didn't they get removed because they were glitched or something? I used to love them because back then, I didn't have a ton of DLC so it let me test out those DLC killers and see if I wanted to buy them or not. It was a shame they removed them because it was a fantastic way to 'trial' a paid killer before you outright buy it.
yes I wish they were never retired because I could have used it for the stranger things update because uh waste of money
They had their fair share of glitches just like every other part of this game.
I think the devs retired them because they now expect players to go watch YouTube videos and they don't want people trying out the licensed killers for free when they can get free publicity otherwise. But the real reason probably has something more to do with how the devs didn't feel like doing the work for each map and its interaction with moonlight offerings (which I thought were super cool).