Feels like this game is cursed.
Why is it when I play survivor with even one friend the rest of the team acts as smart a bag of hammers, yet when I play as killer I always run into the toxic and annoying swat teams that just wreck me? I mean all the time, when I'm on a team the teamwork is nowhere to be found, when I play alone it's everywhere.
Comments
HEX: MATCHMAKING
pretty much feels like that sometimes :)
A Hex that affects player selection. Whenever you press the Ready button, your opponent/opponents/teammates will be picked to ensure the trial is as unfair as possible.
Players' levels will be 6/12/20 ranks apart and players' individual playtimes will be 10s/100s/1000s hours apart.
Hex:Matchmaking affects all players.
The effect persists even if the associated spaghetti code is cleansed.
"A curse is upon you, in the form of a job which has been pretty good so far."
Ffs that was good.
That's pretty creative... And surprisingly accurate hahaha.
THIS IS BRILLIANT 🤣
This totem is so well hidden even survivors with a rainbow map can't find it.
LOL. great description, that's amazing.