Is PH the new most hated killer?
I have more survivor dc's as pyramid head then as any other killer as of late, even doc! Do people really find him that frustrating/unfun? Should I hang up my giant metal head for a while?
I have more survivor dc's as pyramid head then as any other killer as of late, even doc! Do people really find him that frustrating/unfun? Should I hang up my giant metal head for a while?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, I'd wait and see if DC's diminish now that the Rift is over.
I don't mind vs a bucket head. Survivors probably hate him just because they can't use their stupid meta perks like DS and borrowed time.
Spirit though shes the only killer I DC against now and then if I'm not in the mood since she lacks any counter play. Can just stand there and do literally nothing to mind game survivors just have to hope it's a bad Spirit.
Not even close. It’s likely Spirit or Legion. Doctor is probably third.
Spirit is by far the most widely hated killer.
Spirit
I always thought it was Spirit and Freddy who everyone hated, but these days it's hard to tell who the hate train is landing on. Seems to change every week.
Spirit and Freddy have issues in their base kits.
Ehh for me it's legion, a lot of mending to do