Is impossible to enjoy a game when you keep getting hit when you shouldn't
I am done with dbd, this BS keeps happening literally on every match. How can anyone enjoy a game when you still get hit when you are juking correctly?
I am done with dbd, this BS keeps happening literally on every match. How can anyone enjoy a game when you still get hit when you are juking correctly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen worse.
Spirit seems to be one of the worst with this, I have been hit by her before while I was behind her
Behold:
Dedicated servers in all its glory!
In all seriousness, the devs are working on a solution. But i doubt it will be what survivors are expecting (just like the change from p2p to dedicated servers).
They will probably make things worst :p
I expect a ton of "impossible" grabs.