Which killers should I buy?
I have bought Freddy and got to level 43 with him. He is fun but his perks are pretty bad and he wasn't very fun to play as. I usually get a 4K(rank 16 currently) or 1 survivor escapes through the hatch. I am willing to buy the 1100 auric cell pack. I would preferably like to get a licensed killer with that money since I can't grind for them and can get them with iridescent shards. I have 4500 iridescent shards (currently). I tried playing as ghostface and didn't really enjoy him. I tend to play in an aggresive way, I prefer to chase people instead of setting traps. Please let me know if you can think of one! Thanks.
Comments
Bubba for Knock Out and BBQ& Chili
He is also great for when you had a streak of bad games and just want to sit back and chill while camping.
If chasing is your thing, Leatherface is probably your best bet. Plus BBQ & Chill is a really nice killer perk for the 2x Bloodpoints.
So you like chasing over trap setting (Freddy) and stealthy sneaking (Ghost Face). I'd definitely check out videos of these killers online to make sure they seem to be right for you, but you may like:
Licensed:
Non-Licensed:
*Spirit and Deathslinger may also interest you from the chase perspective and might be worth checking out too.
Thank all of you so much for the advice!
While spending real money you most definately should get licensed content with it. The shards will come with time, EZ.
So yeah if just aggressively chasing is your thing, Bubba might be the one for you from the license-department since you don´t seem to like Ghostface (he´s more of an advanced Killer anyway, I wouldn´t recommend him for newer players).
Leatherface has the added benefit of BBQ&Chili, arguably the most important Killer perk simply for the Bloodpoints. It also teaches good habits since it encourages you not to stay at the hook and the aura reading is not too bad (neither great though).
Don't forget Franklins Demise if you see too many items in the pre game libby
I actually forgot about that.
Also, thanks to your name (which I love), I now want macaroni and am going to the store to buy some.
No problem,enjoy the macaroni :)