New survivor idea

I came up with a survivor idea, it being a magician as his/her proffession before the entity. i even came up with the 3 perk effects, they can naturally name and edit this to whatever they see fit


Perk 1: once per trial and u are in a locker u can teleport to another locker, it will notify the killer to the locker u teleported to if they are within a 40/35/30m radius


Perk 2: enter and exit lockers 10/20/30% faster


Perk 3:failing a skillcheck will not reverse progress but instead pause it and make u do another skill check, failing this skill check will double the regression and allow the killer to see the auras of u and whoever else is helping for 5/4/3 seconds

Comments

  • Wow, I really like those ideas!

  • Perk 1 is pretty weak, I think perk two can add that you don't do a noise notification when entering lockers, and perk 3 shouldn't reveal auras and have a cooldown. I also think the second skill check should be double or nothing and more difficult.

    Also, i'll name the perks for you, in order :)

    Vanishing act

    Now you see me, now you don't

    Lucky Break

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    Perk 1 is pretty weak, I think perk two can add that you don't do a noise notification when entering lockers, and perk 3 shouldn't reveal auras and have a cooldown. I also think the second skill check should be double or nothing and more difficult.

    Also, i'll name the perks for you, in order :)

    Vanishing act

    Now you see me, now you don't

    Lucky Break

    Perk 1 could be powerful xause u choose the locker, but maybe a lockers auras are visable but i agree with perk 3... I might edit it to say that and perk 2 shouldnt do that cause quick and quiet exists

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    Perk 1 is pretty weak, I think perk two can add that you don't do a noise notification when entering lockers, and perk 3 shouldn't reveal auras and have a cooldown. I also think the second skill check should be double or nothing and more difficult.

    Also, i'll name the perks for you, in order :)

    Vanishing act

    Now you see me, now you don't

    Lucky Break

    Also lucky break is already a perk, its a yui teachable