What will the next bug be with the mid-chapter? make your bets.
as the title says
as the title says
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My money's on floating pallets, with a side bet for players getting stuck in them.
Placing bets, Blight will slide off 80% of the collisions on the new Macmillan maps
Nurse & Blink deadzones.
The hill bug will make it's return
Survivors T-posing on hooks
-Legion can finally down with frenzy.
-Sound working fine. (yes i hope a random bug gonna fix sound someday )
-Breakable exitgate and unbreakable generator.
The new Thanatophobia will accidentally have it's penalties increased from 5% to 60%.
Also broken sounds like usuall.
I used the bug, to destroy the bug
On the funny side I can see something with nurse and her blinks but jokes aside I definitely could see hill bug,ds,or hook bug making its way back into game. There aren’t many console nurse mains out there, well I only play nurse. I haven’t seen any info on the forums but something really crazy happened to nurses game play right after the 4.0 mid chapter update where bubba and Billy got changed. So I can speak for other killers but it seems like after every update there is a new bug on nurse and other bugs gone or just not as noticeable. Hell idk could be dedicated servers making her game play crazy
Sound related. Perhaps nurse as well. Who knows