Killers have a huge advantage right now in solo Q
Because of the frequency of survivor's intentional disconnections, many matches soon become a 3v1. Then halfway into the game (given survivor suicides) it can become a 2v1. BHVR has not addressed this (that I am aware of) or fixed the situation.
I don't fault the killer for playing the game. DBD was not balanced around 3v1 or 2v1. This dynamic makes for garbage games where no one is happy.
BHVR...get off your A$$ and address this!
Comments
I'd say I see a disconnect every 10 games or so, and all I really play is solo survivor. Its annoying yes, but up until we see some sort of system put in place and not removed we just have to deal with it unfortunately.
Right now? They always have and always will - regardless of a disconnect penalty in place or not.