I would literally do anything to reset my account.

I just started playing this game, and I accidentally put all my blood points in one single killer bc I thought I wouldn’t be able to get anything if I didn’t grab all the perks as quick as I can. Now I can only play ONE killer, and the killer I picked is horrible so I literally can never get points to try to get myself out and I’m stuck in a hole. Literally I can’t enjoy this game anymore, that’s how bad my killer is. Yes, I unknowingly invested in a Legion character. Now I’m totally screwed. I don’t want my experience to be like this, I just bought the game today and the tutorial on blood points totally led me astray.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hello. You don't have to play only one killer... You can play any killer if you want and have fun with it! I have invested into other characters first and then started playing others with zero perks on them.

    Just swap over and see it as a fresh start with another killer. It might take a bit, but it'd work and like @x_kookie_cookie_x points out, there are many guides with Legion that could help you. What I would do, if you figure out a way for yourself to "enjoy" Legion to some degree, collect some BP and get some starter perks on the killer you want to play.

    If you enjoy playing survivor and you feel like you really have to play Legion and can't play a not leveled up killer, try playing survivor to earn some BP - it won't be as much like playing killer, but it's a starting point and invest those in the killer you want to play.

    Sadly it is not possible to reset your account though, in case you ask this.

  • If you just started playing the game then you are getting matched against people around rank 20 which is giving you a fitting chance with any killer even at level 1 without perks.

    Watch a few YouTuber playing the game to get a feel for good plays or overall strategy and just play. Bloodpoints farming is an overall chore in this game and won't really get better no matter which killer you play.

    Legion is even one of the better killer to just farm bp from his power just like doc. But if bp are a concern for you I would advice you to get Barbecue and chili from leatherface.

  • If you just started, you'll still be at beginner ranks. Give yourself a little boost by watching a few videos on how to effectively use whatever killer you're interested in, and then watch as you decimate starter survivors who really don't do much more than hide for most of the game.

  • If you just got the game today, the bloodpoints you've invested in legion is meaningless.

  • If you just got the game don’t worry. This is a 2 year+ grind and one day wont make a difference. At least Discordance is a good teachable to unlock from Legion.

    For people saying he should be against rank 20s.....do you not remember your early time with the game? I played maybe 3-5 games stomping people and thinking I was king until it started consistently putting me against far more experienced swf who I couldn’t catch and would flashlight blind me anytime I tried to pick someone up. I actually started to dodge characters with certain cosmetics 😂 used to get Nea and Meg mixed up back then but I think the sporty looking megs and schoolgirl Fengs were an instadodge for me.

  • First if you don't need perks to play another killer. Especially when you're new. Just play what you like and equup whatever you have lying around

    Secondly Legion isn't bad. One of the best first killers to play first cause their power is easy to use and it teaches you how to chase to get the final hit. Getting good with Legion is getting good with almost every killer.

    If you're struggling with Legion and think picking up another killer will make it easier you're setting yourself up for dissapointment

    Thirdly. How is going back to zero characters developed better then having the one character developed? There is zero benifits to resetting your account

  • Learning killers without perks and add ons is actually more beneficial to you as a player because if you learn to play efficient at base level you're learning the most effective way to use their ability without any boosters and don't have to rely on add ons or perks to succeed , a good example is that some people literally can't play nurse or huntress without shadowborn on because they're so accustomed to the wider FOV or without cool down / recharge add ons because theyre not effective using the killers ability