Please stop teabagging.

Please stop teabagging the killer. You'd hate it too, if you ever played killer. You don't, so you see nothing wrong with it. But this is just a game, I'm not out here to ruin your lives. I get SWF's flashlight clicking and teabagging even in games where I didn't do anything they could possibly perceive as "toxic."

Why? I'm just trying to play a fun game after a long day at work. Why do you explicitly want another human being who did you nothing wrong to suffer? Why are you so mean to me?

Please stop teabagging me. I'm really begging you. I can't take it anymore. This game just makes me so sad to play.

Comments

  • @HEX_MalusGrey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1670682#Comment_1670682

    Very hard to pull off. When you down a survivor but not hook him right away, more experienced players will have a close watch on the timer. I would rather like it if it would be triggered by camping the exit gates. We would see this perk on every second killer.

    I used Bloodwarden recently for three matches and it activated in all of them. The key is to make them believe that you don't have it. Hook people normally, go for hook trades and eventually they will open the gates or you open them.

    I like the suggestion with camping the exit gates though. People either have to leave or they will get punished for waiting for their teammates too long or just simply being cocky.

1 2 ›