Can we make a list of some synergizeing perks for noobies like me in this thread?
Just thinking this could be helpful for me and probably a lot others, but when I'm watching videos and stuff, a lot of times I'll hear someone say something like "Yeah, X perk is good but not alone" or something like that. So, maybe if a bunch of people drop some perks that go together, we can have a nice little list of perk combos to try out!
Or, maybe not. We'll see. :)
Comments
Not sure if you're looking for survivor or killer perk combos but... here are some survivor combos:
One of my favourite META perk combos is: Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, Dead Hard. After being unhooked:
Dead Hard is just in this build because it's the best perk, it doesn't necessarily combo with the rest of the perks.
If you want to stun killers with lockers you can use a locker based build. Decisive Strike, Head On, Quick and Quiet and Inner Strength:
The two above builds are best played with an aggressive SWF friend or 2... or 3.
Stealth build:
Solo survivor build:
Vault speed build:
Spine Chill and Resilience are the only essential perks in the vault speed build as they allow you to vault faster under certain conditions. Dead Hard will help cover distance if need be and Iron Will be a useful combo for mind gaming loops.
Chest build:
You could also use a 'shiny coin' offering to spawn more chests to loot from.
Altruistic build:
The I hate myself build:
Fine! I'll do it myself build:
I want Bloodpoints build:
LiveFarm ForeverMy favourite build right now, it isn't efficient, but it's so much fun.
Empathy, MoM, breakout, botany knowledge with a medkit.
Whenever I see someone on empathy, I run over to them and bodyblock to get a MoM stack, and with botany and a good medkit, I can heal myself extremely quickly.
When the killer picks the survivor up, I run around him with breakout and tank multiple hits for MoM.