Ideas for a Haunted Carnival map-set
Most of us probably agree that the game needs a haunted carnival. So, what kind of map/maps would you expect to see in such set? One or two big maps with several 'attractions' as props, or full-fledged attractions as maps?
For example, would a haunted house/rollecoaster work as map... especially when you'd have to stay away from the rails, cause otherwise the entity might take you for a ride?
Or a House of Mirrors that allows all killers and survivors to 'teleport' to another mirror (but at what costs)
Comments
I would love to see a House Of Mirrors incorporated some way, imagine hearing the bone flapper from Wraith and then seeing him come from all directions.
I agree we need this kind of map(s). There are sooo many possible designs. To be fair I like the lil Carnival at the Chapel but at the same time it feels like a wasted oppurtunity.
Theme - wise it could look similar to the Carnival in L4D2, of course appropriately adjusted for DBD. Jack-in-a-Box jumpscares similar to those in Midwich. If the Art design team was to ever make such maps, I´m sure they´d surpass my wildest expectations, these guys are just great.
I hope a Clown themed carnival/theme park map is included in whatever BHVR meant when they said they weren't done with Clown yet!
How about an in-door spaceship from Killer Clowns From Outer space with their carnival aesthetic? 🌈