Make Blueprint Offerings Visually Distinct

This is just a suggestion. Because the offerings aren't hidden, I assume the intent is for everyone to know what got played. Unfortunately, all four of them look really similar and we only have a couple of seconds to see them before the match loads, so it's hard to distinguish them right now. If they were more distinct looking, and could quickly communication the idea hatch -- location vs basement -- location, that would help.

(Of course, if they are communicating that already and I just can't see it, tell me what to look for!)

Comments

  • 100% this.

    I hate the idea of influencing the hatch spawn, but if we're gonna be stuck with these offerings, we should at least be able to tell the difference between them at a glance. Literally every other offering in the game is distinct. I don't get it.