Can normalize this?

So many people have the biggest complaint that key users will completely go immersed until all other survivors die or the gates are powered giving them an easy win and so the killers will preemptively bring a mori to take them out quick before a game. How about giving them a chance to play normally and then if they don’t, suddenly the killer is finding them real quick and “oh no” my teammate accidentally got them off the hook while the killer is around. [ie give them the benefit of the doubt and if they prove you right there is always ways to make the game unfun for them since their making unfun for you and their team. Plus you get to save that mori for when you get a special toxic swf next time :). In general, I hate people who don’t at least try and help others in some way shape or form (like doing gens, healing/unhooking others, taking chase, etc) so I don’t mind throwing a game or two to ruin the fun of someone who acts that way.

Comments

  • Maybe after the key rework, it will need to be powered with Altruism.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Maybe after the key rework, it will need to be powered with Altruism.

    Lol maybe it only works if you did at least one gen maybe two

  • I don't think anybody cares if that rank 1 claudette that doesn't know what pallets are escapes.

    Keys are a problem because you can be doing really well as killer only to lose the game due to someone cheesing you with an item.

  • @lowiq said:

    I don't think anybody cares if that rank 1 claudette that doesn't know what pallets are escapes.

    Keys are a problem because you can be doing really well as killer only to lose the game due to someone cheesing you with an item.

    I see your point, but I personally would care if a useless survivor was going to escape after doing nothing. The key change is something I’m all for but I don’t know what might be changed.