Place your bets! Who do you think will be in the next tome?
I have no idea if it's been leaked/confirmed.
I'm hoping for Hillbilly, Oni, Adam, and Nea.
I have no idea if it's been leaked/confirmed.
I'm hoping for Hillbilly, Oni, Adam, and Nea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It has been leaked.
And 50% of your dreams regarding it are coming true. Probably.
It has been leaked and lemme tell you
You have alot correct here, not saying how much but you have alot correct
Dope.
I want to be surprised, don't tell me anything
No problem; but I'd stay away from this thread, and maybe the forum in general, until it drops. Someone might try and spoil it for you.
okay.