Imagine this with Blight
Imagine his power was considered a basic attack and was affected by perks (I.E devour exposed, MYC, NoeD, Dragon’s grip)
How strong would this make blight?
Tagged:
Mod
Imagine his power was considered a basic attack and was affected by perks (I.E devour exposed, MYC, NoeD, Dragon’s grip)
How strong would this make blight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would make him way too strong, he's already a powerful killer.
Haunted Grounds is very consistent, I almost always get at least one exposed hit out of it, especially in this current “cleanse totems ASAP” climate.
Blight has a very quick way of catching up to survivors, so he isn't entirely lame when using basic attack perks. Plus he already has an iridescent add-on to perfectly fill this role.