This should not be a thing. . .
So I was playing some DBD with my friends after ranks reset and we were facing the hag. When we were on like the last gen the killer disconnected. I thought I'd at least safety pip but no, I depipped. I was sat here in awe wondering why I was getting punished when it was the killer who disconnected. That seems pretty unfair and just overall #########.
Comments
my mistake we had like 1 or 2 gens done, it was like the beginning of the game. my bad, all the games i play where the killer disconnects start to meld together. but the point still stands.
That's actually a bug since you don't actually depip, it's still annoying though
You don't lose a pip though. It shows you did , but you actually don't.
when I saw this post, the killer dced and i had my last bloody party streamers equipped.
I've had that happen where 4 ppl do it, killer doesn't ge tmap they like instantly quits rip. What's funnier is when it's a Doctor and they don't get Gideons and they have an ultra rare an rare item.
I thought they changed it, so you don't depip? They do need award more points and punish for dc though.