When is the new tome coming out?
I’m eager for the new rift and cosmetics. I heard we were supposed to be getting more blighted cosmetics for survivors and killers? Any info on when those get released?
I’m eager for the new rift and cosmetics. I heard we were supposed to be getting more blighted cosmetics for survivors and killers? Any info on when those get released?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm definitely eager for the new Tome. Cosmetics are meh but I'm looking forward to all the charms we'll be getting in the rift
same I need waiting for nea hit he rift I hope we get 1 or 2 cat related charms at this point maybe spine chill charm maybe.
That would be so cool!!!
Or maybe streetwise as a charm? Since they did the brand new part as one in the first rift
Late October most likely.
also want chibi ver of nea with a black cat or any cat will do.
I think it coming with the Halloween event oct 20 or oct 23 be nice oct 23 it my Birthday.
Would be a really nice present huh? Feels like a little gift just for you
a little bit