Why are Dev afraid to make top tier perks for survivors
I feel the Dev are afraid to do anything top tier with Dev. Sure they'll add new perks but those perk will not be better than our previous perks.
Don't get me wrong they'll be good but mostly useless or a one time use perk.
The Dev could do a lot more then what they're doing now for sure
Any perk the killer gets instantly outshines other perks and rewards crappy game play on the killers part. Like NOED 2.0
Ohh I did bad all game let me run NOED and Rancor to Mori survivors who out played me.
Don't get me wrong they'll be good but mostly useless or a one time use perk.
The Dev could do a lot more then what they're doing now for sure
Any perk the killer gets instantly outshines other perks and rewards crappy game play on the killers part. Like NOED 2.0
Ohh I did bad all game let me run NOED and Rancor to Mori survivors who out played me.
Comments