Bullying in DBD Chat

We SERIOUSLY need to do some re-evaulating on how users can act in a post-game chat. Earlier today, I was doing a Spirit Game (ON STREAM) and I only got a 1k. And well, this was the Survivor's reaction to me killing him/her. This is UNACCEPTABLE and beyond what anyone should say to each other. This is RUINING the game for me and, as I'm sure, a lot of other people. Please do something about this. I hate to be a SJW in this situation, but simply "not reading the chat" isn't going to suffice.

User: "banthisloserplease.JPG"



There were more colorful words that were said that the screenshot does not show. But as you can imagine, nothing he/she said was productive. Even his teammate told him to calm down.

(If any mods need to see the actual video / uncensored screenshot, I can do so. I didn't want to post it uncensored as I didn't know if it would violate TOS).

EDIT: I did report him/her on DBD but not on Steam, yet.

Comments