Should killer multiplayer be a character or a game mode?
Me and my friend play a lot of killer and its to no surprise that we would want a multiplayer platform to play killer together, but how would you guys think it would work in a game like dbd? 2v8? 2 underpowered killers vs 4 survivors?
Comments
Wouldn't work in this game thankfully.
Not as well as you might think
2v6 with 8 generators to be repaired (from a total of 10) is the ideal ratio, IMO. However, I doubt this would see much play.
I don't think 2 killers would be able to keep track of and pressure 8 survivors enough tbh. Even if more gens were needed.
Then there's also situations via RNG and on certain maps where each killer could patrol their own 3 gens OR they could both patrol the same 4 gens and it would be very difficult to accomplish much.
I'd be more interested in some kind of survival mode. It's 1 killer VS 8 survivors and only the last survivor alive gets a chance to escape. Obviously it would need to be tweaked a lot to work. But traditional DBD gameplay with 2 killers wouldn't work IMHO.
It should be a game mode I thought 2 v 5 would work but iit's a bit underpowered so 2 v 8 would probably be more balanced.