Do we get less bloodpoints because the new offerings?
I have the feeling that the blueprints and the other offerings replaced the bonus bloodpoint offerings? Or it is only me? 🤔
I have the feeling that the blueprints and the other offerings replaced the bonus bloodpoint offerings? Or it is only me? 🤔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of course you get other options for the respective rarity so other offerings with the same rarity will automatically be ‚rarer‘ now.
it’s the same why pink rarity things seem more common than individual green rarity because you get guaranteed 1-2 pink per bloodweb but there are just a few possibilities for that.
That means the new offerings slowing down new player, because we get less bloodpoints now. 😞
i think those bloodpoint gains are marginal enough that it doesn’t make a big difference and you can still get enough of the bloodpoint offerings to almost use one every game..
Since all the new offerings are brown, they only lower the brown offerings chances. Those give like 12% more bloodpoints anyways so not really a big real.
I almost always use yellow and green Bloodpoint offerings since you typically get one or two per bloodweb. I hardly ever use brown, so the blueprints have no impact on me at least.