Matchmaking is still non existent
Played 4 games today with 4 man red rank swf with lots of hours in the game. Killers we got were babies of rank 6-12.
Matchmaking when?
Played 4 games today with 4 man red rank swf with lots of hours in the game. Killers we got were babies of rank 6-12.
Matchmaking when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As one of the killers in those ranks, I am getting a little bored with 2-4 (people) red rank teams pretty much rolling over me... then get 1 match with purple ranks and actually have a game that is interesting to be had. Usually at least a duo on there, sometimes full team, more often than not with a map offering.
Frankly ever since I hit purple ranks it seems more like I get paired with a minimum of 2 red ranks each game... are there literally that little red rank killers that play that I am the "best" challenger?