If Doc uses both Calm & Discipline?
What takes priority when a survivor is in Madness 3: the constant distant illusionary TR, or the constant close proximity TR?
Tagged:
Mod
What takes priority when a survivor is in Madness 3: the constant distant illusionary TR, or the constant close proximity TR?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's the close proximity TR but I'm not 100% on that - it's a good question! I will try to find out the proper answer for you to be sure. I'm not sure if the order of the addons would matter either.
It’s funny because I’ve played Doc for ages, and I only just started wondering today about this.
@TheClownIsKing yip my assumption was correct - the close one takes the priority.
Thank you