Legion Buff Idea Redux
Man, this is cluttering the section. Ah well, guess it highlights how badly Legion needs a change. I won't go so in-depth this time (you can find the original thread I made where I ramble a lot). I'll make it as concise as possible this time.
DW: Reduce 30 sec timer to 15 secs.
Fatigue: Keep the 4 sec fatigue, but reduce the fatigue by 0.5 secs for every successful stab to a max of 2 secs. (double stabs count, though they still give a speed boost)
Cooldown Add-ons: Have them reduce the amount of Frenzy lost on missed attacks by 20%/35%/50% (missed, not double stabs that still knock you out of Frenzy)
Frank's Mixtape: Every successful stab increases your speed by 5% to a max of 20%.
Stab Wounds: Inflict Hemorrhage and Mangled until healed (so, Sloppy Butcher. Unlike Defaced Smiley Pin, it's until healed due to being a higher rarity).
Comments
Sounds like great changes, by "cooldown" add-ons you mean the Rulers or the Fatigue add-ons?
I would also remove the penalty for successful attacks while not in Feral Frenzy. (The 50% power gauge penalty)
The Ruler add-ons are recovery. I meant things like Cold Dirt. So yes, the fatigue add-ons.
Good ideas! :D