I'm already pretty iffy on crossover stuff in the first place, and would rather the game be completley original, but if they are doing crossover stuff anyways they should at least stick to horror-based franchises.
I'd like dbd to experiment more, maybe we can get Tony Hawk in dbd, lol.
Thats fair, if they got something like Tony Hawk to fit DBDs tone I ain’t gonna whine. It just so happens that I associate DBD with horror themes and elements more than anything.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no ill will towards bill and ted. I just think it'd be better if we stuck to stuff with horror themes and elements.
I'm already pretty iffy on crossover stuff in the first place, and would rather the game be completley original, but if they are doing crossover stuff anyways they should at least stick to horror-based franchises.
Only if its the bill and ted from the 80s/90s
not even horror
Who and who?
I'd rather have Wayne and Garth from Waynes world, but Bill and Ted sound good.
Bill and Ted.
I'd like dbd to experiment more, maybe we can get Tony Hawk in dbd, lol.
I absolutely agree, at the very, very, least Dead By Daylight is a horror themed game. That's how it should stay.
Thats fair, if they got something like Tony Hawk to fit DBDs tone I ain’t gonna whine. It just so happens that I associate DBD with horror themes and elements more than anything.