Why is HUNTRESS the FIRST KILLER I face EVERY DAY? (I'm scared)

At first, this was funny. Then, it started to be annoying. Now? It's absolutely absurd.

Is this game rigged specifically for me and my friends I play with?

Every time I play with my friends, the first Killer I play against is a Huntress. What the actual hell?? This is the biggest coincidence ever. It's been going on for more than 1 week now.

It's actually also a bit scary. Imagine starting to play with your same two friends every day, and the first Killer you face is a Huntress, EVERY DAY, for every FIRST MATCH.

Comments

  • You husband now.

  • I have something similar, but in terms of maps. For about a week my first match of the day as survivor will be on Glenvale.... Good thing I love the map.

  • @Godot said:

    At first, this was funny. Then, it started to be annoying. Now? It's absolutely absurd.

    Is this game rigged specifically for me and my friends I play with?

    Every time I play with my friends, the first Killer I play against is a Huntress. What the actual hell?? This is the biggest coincidence ever. It's been going on for more than 1 week now.

    It's actually also a bit scary. Imagine starting to play with your same two friends every day, and the first Killer you face is a Huntress, EVERY DAY, for every FIRST MATCH.

    And here we are.. the Hunteress, possible nerve? LOL !


    Why ? Because the hunteress is fun, she has a rather powerful addon, and a rather low rad of terror... She's also stylish

  • @Godot said:

    At first, this was funny. Then, it started to be annoying. Now? It's absolutely absurd.

    Is this game rigged specifically for me and my friends I play with?

    Every time I play with my friends, the first Killer I play against is a Huntress. What the actual hell?? This is the biggest coincidence ever. It's been going on for more than 1 week now.

    It's actually also a bit scary. Imagine starting to play with your same two friends every day, and the first Killer you face is a Huntress, EVERY DAY, for every FIRST MATCH.

    She wants your ass Jeff... Give it her

  • Look buddy I don't think you have a say in this.

    Let. Me rephrase it like this.. A 7ft tall Russian lady with enough strength to punch somone to death.. Wishes to devour your bussom.

    I wish there was a other way but uh yeah you might have to take 1 for the team.

  • @Orion said:

    You husband now.

    I voted up and had to quote too. This is the best comment I've read here! ๐Ÿ˜„