Struggle phase bugged


Platform - Xbox

Issue - On hook in the struggle phase and since the latest patch release I have died early 5 times despite spamming the struggle button

Repeatable - yes , in the past 15 games it has happened 5 times

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • are you in crossplay? because this bug on console is significantly intensified when in crossplay

    @LovelyMarsy said:

    Every time I go into struggle phase, spamming X does not work. It visibly lags and interrupts my struggling, killing me. Two other people I have played with have been having the same issue. We have all checked our internet and controllers, we have also tried switching the lobbies, but the issue persists.


  • I have also had this bug the past 3 games on xbox without cross play for both me and my swf partner, especially on basement hooks. We have switched networks, checked connections, and swapped out controllers and none of it worked.