all brown survivor items should be unlimited quantity
(unlimited quantity, not unlimited use)
and shouldn't show up in the bloodweb
and also shouldn't show up in chests
and broken key should be brown
THIS I COMMAND!
(unlimited quantity, not unlimited use)
and shouldn't show up in the bloodweb
and also shouldn't show up in chests
and broken key should be brown
THIS I COMMAND!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How else would they force you to keep playing with a ridiculous grind if they remove 90% of the bloodweb's RNG options? =P
So basically, a medkit every game.
Toolbox and broken key would be useless and there isn't a brown flashlight.
tomes and dailies are plenty grind to keep me going. :)
I take brown toolbox over brown medkit 80% of the time, but maybe that explains why I suck so bad at survivor and can never get higher than silver on benevolent. :)
broken key is already useless. At least this way you wouldn't find one in a chest.
and add a brown flashlight, so I don't run out of flashlights when I fail a "blind the killer" challenge for the millionth time. :)
I could go either way on whether or not there's a brown map.
Honestly just make all brown add-ons and offerings unlimited for all players, killer and survivor. Have the Bloodweb just give Yellow and up. I'd be totally ok with that.