BHVR Road maps would be nice

I have a lot of criticism for this game but still enjoy it, but it would be nice if the devs were more communicative with their community and something like a road map would help.

I hate getting all my news from leaks, examples being the Halloween event was leaked for October 20th so now I can get excited for that, but I wouldn't want them taking out these leakers because this is where I get most of my info from.

Comments

  • Think the last road map they released was back in June of 2019

    ...idek why they haven’t provided another; unless I missed it?

  • It's really odd, you'd think they'd want the playerbase to get amped about future events and garner momentum. Where is the marketing department in all this? It's not a slam, I'm legit curious why so much info comes from second hand sources instead of direct interaction with the community. I feel it's a missed opportunity.

  • I think one of the reasons they are not providing a road map is because they aren't sure when they'll be releasing new maps vs reworking older ones. Even without a roadmap the pattern has still been chapter with new content, then 1.5 months later a midchapter focus on balance and reworks, then 1.5 months later a new chapter, etc.

    The other stuff, like rank rewards, prestige rework, hit detection, cross progression, skill based matchmaking, etc. they don't have a solid enough idea of when they will be released so they don't want to commit to a roadmap. MMR and hit detection have needed a lot of tweaking, for instance.

  • I'm also still convinced that they have Candyman with a map waiting in the wings for when the movie will finally come out lol.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I think one of the reasons they are not providing a road map is because they aren't sure when they'll be releasing new maps vs reworking older ones. Even without a roadmap the pattern has still been chapter with new content, then 1.5 months later a midchapter focus on balance and reworks, then 1.5 months later a new chapter, etc.

    The other stuff, like rank rewards, prestige rework, hit detection, cross progression, skill based matchmaking, etc. they don't have a solid enough idea of when they will be released so they don't want to commit to a roadmap. MMR and hit detection have needed a lot of tweaking, for instance.

    Being unsure is one thing, but is it really that nerve racking to have an idea and plan to do it? They can't be that bad can they?