Any chance of putting it on sale on PS4?
I want this on PS4 but i can't justify 35 Euros for a game from 2016. October seems like a good mounth to do this no? wink
Thanks!
Tagged:
Trusted
I want this on PS4 but i can't justify 35 Euros for a game from 2016. October seems like a good mounth to do this no? wink
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably. They do a lot of Steam sales around holidays.
Those console ones seem more rare tho.
Wasn't it already on sale for like a month? It was the first thing I saw on the Ps Store page. :/
Oh yeah you're right!
There was one from 16th to 30th of September. Guess this person will have to wait a while