Killers who face camp

Should have an animation of them setting up a small camp fire, tent and their lawn chair that they sit on. It would at least make camping a little more interesting.

Comments

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Should have an animation of them setting up a small camp fire, tent and their lawn chair that they sit on. It would at least make camping a little more interesting.

    This is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard here. I think Samination has an animated bit that goes like this too.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196145/killers-who-face-camp

    This is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard here. I think Samination has an animated bit that goes like this too.

    He does, one where a wraith insists he's not camping

  • Im surprised they dont just make it if the killers nearby but no other survivors are the survivors hook bar doesnt go down. Thats how the emblem works they lose points if they are near the survivor for a long amount of time with no survivors nearby.

  • I completely forgot about that scene! I loved the marshmallow roasting as well.

    I only though of this because of a blight who refused to leave hooks from the start of the match. I got frustrated because he has such high mobility that it would be easy for him to get in a chase. Also, it didn’t help that my teammates just lurked around my hook rather than rush gens.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661300#Comment_1661300

    I completely forgot about that scene! I loved the marshmallow roasting as well.

    I only though of this because of a blight who refused to leave hooks from the start of the match. I got frustrated because he has such high mobility that it would be easy for him to get in a chase. Also, it didn’t help that my teammates just lurked around my hook rather than rush gens.

    Damn sounds rough, had a similar case happen with a demogorgon who was facecamping me one game, and the 2 blendettes on the team were just crouched behind him just teabagging, I dont know what it is but I've only ever been camped by Demos and Docs

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661314#Comment_1661314

    Damn sounds rough, had a similar case happen with a demogorgon who was facecamping me one game, and the 2 blendettes on the team were just crouched behind him just teabagging, I dont know what it is but I've only ever been camped by Demos and Docs

    At least the Demodoggy is interesting to look at. Bonus points if he nods the whole time, I think he looks cute when he does.

    In general, I don’t have a problem with camping, especially when it’s done later in the game and only 2 gens are left. It gets annoying when my teammates don’t pump out the gens or the Killer just camps from 5 gens after their first down.

    I forgive Bubbas though, they’re designed to camp and they’re just fulfilling the meme.