Deathslinger build help.

looking into builds for all characters almost done now im at ds. Im currently running monitor nurses ruin undying. I hear stbfl is good on him though to m1 into m2 combo.

Comments

  • My build: Monitor and abuse/Pop/BBQ/Nurse's calling, i don't like undying/ruin combo on him because he is too weak to pressure gens

  • At the moment I'm running M&A, STBFL, BBQ and Surge.

    M&A makes everything easier on him, STBFL lets you really quickly shoot someone after a hit and it takes a lot of people off guard. BBQ is mainly for the BP, Surge is good because I find he needs to be constantly pressuring so spending time kicking gens with pop is a waste of time, and it means that they get a head start on you in a chase where otherwise you could sneak attack them and then chase without needing to stop and pop.

  • @Avilgus said:

    My build: Monitor and abuse/Pop/BBQ/Nurse's calling, i don't like undying/ruin combo on him because he is too weak to pressure gens

    Ah so hes basically the same as ghostface except instead of m and a i run sloppy on gf for obvious reasons.

  • @CalamityJane said:

    At the moment I'm running M&A, STBFL, BBQ and Surge.

    M&A makes everything easier on him, STBFL lets you really quickly shoot someone after a hit and it takes a lot of people off guard. BBQ is mainly for the BP, Surge is good because I find he needs to be constantly pressuring so spending time kicking gens with pop is a waste of time, and it means that they get a head start on you in a chase where otherwise you could sneak attack them and then chase without needing to stop and pop.

    How well does this build work on him? I was actually thinking about this the other day but have yet to get stbfl or surge on him in the time it took me to get prestige 3 level 50 I gut surge level 1 on the first prestige, and havent gotten stbfl at all

  • Hmm, it's hard to tell because there are quite a few builds you can use depending on your playstyle. If you want general "good power synergy perks" then something along the line of M&A, nurses or BBQ, STBFL, pop goes the weasel.

    That's the most basic good build you can use. If you want more ideas for different builds and some more slinger info I've made a guide on him some time ago if you want to check that out.

    I'm Kebek and as Deathslinger main I've noticed that there there is severe lack of DS guides that explain how to propely use him in chases. As of making this guide I'm top 12 Deathslinger with the mos


  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661139#Comment_1661139

    How well does this build work on him? I was actually thinking about this the other day but have yet to get stbfl or surge on him in the time it took me to get prestige 3 level 50 I gut surge level 1 on the first prestige, and havent gotten stbfl at all

    Well I 4k regularly on him and I don't run add ons. So in my experience it's pretty good.

  • @CalamityJane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661149#Comment_1661149

    Well I 4k regularly on him and I don't run add ons. So in my experience it's pretty good.

    Fair enough, I usualy get 3ks on him myself, running these 2 builds M&A,Sloppy,Nurses,BBQ ans BBQ,Tinkerer,Discordance,Pop

  • Forget M&A, actually.

    I ran it for the longest time, only to find I play better with the below:

    Tremors, Bloodhound, Whispers, Gearhead.


    I'm not kidding, I've been winning more matches with this than with the old 'M&A, bbq, etc' build.