Level 70 Tiki Cup Charm

So, I have this charm now & I have to say, at first I was just like... who cares? Charms don't mean anything. But now, after playing with it? If you put it on just one side of the hook by itself, it's pretty great because in the distance on the hook, it looks like a Hex Totem. Which is pretty cool.

Admittedly, I got tired of the grind & just bought the last ten levels of the Rift because I wanted the Meg head but this was a cool added bonus.

Comments

  • I mean, that's the point of charms so hooray their doing their job of looking neat?

    Well for Killer anyways, throw a good amount of the charms on Survivor and you can't tell what it is half the time because it's tiny... or it's clipping into their cosmetic... Survivors really got the raw end of the deal on charms.