Punishment for DC?
Whether it be killer or survivor the amount of DC is ridiculous. people intentionally kill themselves or will just quit the game for getting hit or downed. It happened a few times while playing survivor where another survivor would disconnect the instant he got downed. Not to mention playing as a killer in the last ten games I played 8 games had one or more survivors disconnect. In my most recent game I lost rank because two survivors DC and the hatch happened to spawn in front of the last one alive. Im all for losing a rank if I get bamboozled and made a fool of, but losing rank because of DC is not okay. One idea for intentional disconnecting:
- Queue time ban. For each DC every ten games said player gets a queue time ban. To where they can't queue into a game for 5 min and increases after every DC. After so many DC's in a certain amount of games you get a day or so ban.
I know this isn't going to magically fix gamers in their DC but I believe there needs to be some sort of punishment in place.
Comments
Welcome to the Forums! There was a DC penalty implemented, but it is currently disabled because of an exploit. I hope just as much as you do that it is re-enabled ASAP.
Now that DC penalties are back, campers and tunnelers are In nearly EVERY match. Played 5 matches tonight, every match has been the same. There shouldn’t be a penalty for this very reason.
Tunneling and camping are fine. I know noone wants to hear it and they get all snitty when its said but here it is. Tunnelling and camping are built into the game. Disconnecting from the game is an abuse. It screws over the killer and it screws over your teammates. If you are getting tunnelled and camped then suicide on the hook and take your salty death 👍.
For the record i understand why tunnelling and camping are hated and kind of agree but doesnt give you the right to DC.