Toxic Survivor bs

I'm less than a week old at this game.

My favorite is Pyramid Head, because I'm a DIEHARD old SH 1-4 ONLY fan. I love Heather. I love PH.

Yesterday I had a survivor downed for the 3rd time, and I had abilities to use that I had EARNED FAIR AND SQUARE...I've also never seen his unique non ebony memori finisher...and what does this prick do? He SPINS on the ground making it impossible for me to finish him with my unique finisher.


Why is this allowed to be done? Why? It was bad enough that you took away the ability to see where your caged victims will be sent, giving experienced Survivors the ability to camp their spawn points and trivialize the cage and torment...why does SPINNING ON THE GROUND LIKE A TOP WHEN YOU SHOULD BE BLEEDING OUT IN PAIN LIKE A GOOD SLUG completely NULLIFY a finisher attempt?

His friend was rushing in to heal and save him too, so I had to give up and get a basic hook kill from alien arachnophobia in the sky...come on though! I've literally never even SEEN the finisher, and I wanna do it ON MY OWN! I don't wanna watch someone ELSE on YouTube do it. I earned that finish and that toxic survivor was just abusing ANYTHING they could to prevent his death. There's no honor in this game it would seem. Why shouldn't killers do anything they can too?