Exclusive Legacy

I've had this idea for a while now and thought that it would be an amazing addition. By exclusive legacy, I'm talking about the exclusives that were given to everybody (such as the Dweard or the Golden Feng Min outfit) and turning them into legacy ones (just like normal legacy) for those who had them before they were given out. This is able to be tracked as if you had say the Dweard and Sharp Jake head pieces, they appear in your steam inventory as items. Giving the people who actually earned these a new exclusive reward would make them have a rareness added back into them. Just imagine what a Legacy Dweard would look like! I came up with this idea as I hated that they gave exclusives to everyone and now my Dweard and Sharp Jake are now avalible to be used by anyone, and not those who earned them.

Comments