Pull down
I just wanted to show how pallet hitboxes are so broken sometimes. Look at the distance I can drop the pallet from lol
I just wanted to show how pallet hitboxes are so broken sometimes. Look at the distance I can drop the pallet from lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why is that broken? Your character will just move forward and drop the pallet. Additionally, this is only an option when standing still. God forbid you should try to run to a pallet and drop it because you can't until you stand still. That's extraordinarily frustrating given how easy it is to drop a pallet when running through it.