Deranking From Camping/Tunneling
I'm sorry but if the killer is that hellbent on tunneling and camping I shouldnt derank from having the killer on me all game. Tired of losing rank 1 to these types of killers. I got 10k after a console gf chased me for 5 gens and 2 hooked me while camping. I shouldnt lose my rank for them being an #########...
Comments
Rank doesn't matter.
Pipping system is BS.
And shame on your teammates for letting you do a 5 gen run and not taking agro from you to let you sneak off for a bit. Also for letting you doe on second hook after all that, at least make a trade.
I think you are looking at it all wrong. If you ran him for 5 gens, you won. Fk it if you died. You made him look like a joke and probably depipped him!
But camping is a legit strategy
Yeah but its no fun getting no bp for it. 10k for destroying this kid only to depip and get no rewards feels awful.
Camping and tunneling should increase rank and MMR so they get paired against the toughest most badass SWFs out there as punishment.
camp and tunnel is strategy anyway....
maybe u need this point :
1.maybe your looping skills below average...
I met certain good survivor can loop for 4 gens for their mate ( when i was a killer ) ... ez win for them...
even killer was camping at the end... he will depip anyway....
2.bad decision for your mates lead u lose ....
if i were your mates I will use borrow time ... body blocking with breakout and mettle..
3.this is just game bro... no need to be salty
I met some toxic SWF... chat me for being nub in post game chat... they said for camp , tunnel , and mori....
How can I not use mori when u meet a toxic guy clicky flashlight with ooo ? and how I was tunnel and camp but I got more blood than them ?
Salty as always.... Grow up... this is just game ...