What Do We All Think About -Off The Record-?
Seems pretty good on paper to me, though it does need you to be hooked to be useful.
Then again, i love me some Kindred, so i'm curious what y'all think of this one.
I'm also a fan of stealthing through the trial, so this might be right up my ally.
But again: What do y'all think?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Iron Will just seems better unless you are running this perk with object.
If you and your buddy hate getting tunneled, you can run this and they can run Babysitter.
After you get unhooked, you won't leave blood, won't make noise, won't make scratch marks, and can't be seen with aura reading.
I use it with Deliverance and it's pretty all right.
I also discovered that it is an incredibly efficient counter to Hex: Undying due to the aura suppression.
I think if it made blood piles disappear faster then it could be a nice alternative to iron will. Right now though it only has a limited time where its active, unlike iron will, and the only advantage as compensation is that your aura can not be revealed, which just isn‘t good enough to justify the limited active time.
Its bad. Usable, but bad.